Wednesday, March 24, 2010

All You Need is Love.


I don't usually post on Wednesday, but today has been... well... exceptional.

First, the good people at Bell of Lost Souls ran one of my pics as part of their daily Wargames Gallery. I am incredibly flattered.


Second, Rob over at Warhammer 39.9K wrote a really, really generous article of introduction for his regular New Kids on The Block segment. Again, I'm tremendously flattered, and I've already noted an uptick in visits. It's not every day a man can say that he was favorably compared to Debbie Gibson. HA.

Thanks again for your support. It genuinely means quite a lot to me. Thank you.


p.s. The images are here simply because I didn't want to post without photos, but if you are wondering, they are from my Blood Bowl team: Assistant Coach, Cheerleader, and Apothecary, in that order.
p.p.s. If you are also wondering after reading Rob's post, it's just me. Brian.

No comments: