Tuesday, June 8, 2010

buon viaggio...

So, Blogger went a bit schizo yesterday and didn't let me post. I've noticed a similar comment on at least one other blog today, so while I'm not sure what that was all about, at least I am confident that it wasn't a personal grudge.

Technology, eh. I'll confess that I'm the Luddite who thinks it's a minor miracle every time an email sends or my word processor opens the correct document, but I was genuinely afraid that I'd not be able to offer this one, final nugget of bloglove before slipping back into the ether for the remainder of June. Well. Here I am. And there you are.

It's been a tremendous first five months here at A Gentleman's Ones, and I'd like to thank all of you that have offered support, advice, insight, commentary, and other items of wisdom. It's been a tremendous run so far, if I do say so myself, and I'm even more excited about what's in store when I start up again in July. Great things. Very great things.

Here's a quick taste of what's yet to come.









See you in July.

6 comments:

Joe Gekko said...

Enjoy the trip, B. If you work even half as hard as you hobby, you and the missus deserve two weeks, and more!

Rabidchild said...

Have a safe trip! Oh and that 'blade looks menacing indeed.

Alexander Man said...

Can´t wait to see what´s coming up! That marine with a kilt looks great. That´s a brilliant idea! "-Why do the Scot wear a kilt? -Because the lambs are afraid of the sound of a zipper"... Have a nice trip!

Warhammer39999 said...

Arrivederci!

Get a gyro for me!

Sidney Roundwood said...

Have a great trip. It's been awesome visiting your site so far this year. Make sure you both come back safely and keep posting. All the best,
Sidney

jcroxford said...

I love the color scheme to your squad of marines. Loyalist or traitor? just curious. Either way, they look great.