Sunday, December 19, 2010

WIP: KZ

I intend to post another recipe and step-by-step tomorrow and Wednesday, but I'm not sure that much will get accomplished for Friday. Something about a holiday and eggnog and whatnot. 

In the mean time, it's back to those Killzone books. In sum, we're a breath away from finishing all the revisions and re-revisions with a side of fried revision -just one deep, cleansing breath. Well. Here are the themes for the covers, all of which I've enjoyed putting together tremendously. There is (in my gentle opinion) a lovely little narrative scope here that keeps me coming back for more. I hope you like them as well. 




I've also included this one image from the Errata book in hopes of casting your interest toward gilded AP3 flashlights. 


See you tomorrow for more recipes amok.

4 comments:

Porky said...

It's good work you're doing. A lot of people are going to have even more fun thanks to this.

Menzies Tank said...

Spectacular images! I'm glad you had a great time producing the document and covers, and I'm sure it's even more thrilling to know that everyone else will get to enjoy the work both you, and the rest of the Killzone development team, has put into as well.

Well done!

Da Masta Cheef said...

hmmm, problem is with those 'gilded AP3 lasguns' is they hit lots & hurt few as they're, well...str:3.

Pretty cover photos! I hope Big Jim isn't jealous that your minis are covering his 'baby'.

b.smoove said...

@ Porky. Thank you. It's been an effort, to be sure.

@ Menzies. Cheers mate.

@ Da Masta Cheef. Indeed. S3 ...but everything counts in large amounts. ha.