Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bix: Famous Faces


Just over one week ago, babyzilla-number-two arrived to consume all our sleep and then gum away at what little was left of our remaining free time. For that reason, I have no work for which I can show progress this Sunday. I hope to get back into the swing as days turn to weeks turn to months, but for this week at least, we will stay firmly planted on memory lane.

In lieu of WIP, I would like to pass the buck, so to speak, to another very interesting and clever post that I saw this week from Bix over The Veil’s Edge, and that I thought deserved some more attentive consideration.

So, say hello to my little friend…

6 comments:

Bix said...

Great news, well not the lack of sleep part. Congrats to you and your good lady.

And a big thanks for the plug, you are Sir, truly a Gent.

The Inner Geek said...

Yes, congrats on the new arrival! Any notable stats you'd like to share? I usually celebrate a new baby by boring my readers with a photo.

Alexander Man said...

Congrats! Babyzilla will get the sleeping rhythm pretty fast... Then you can paint at nights :) And not sleep at all... That´s how I do it :D

Munky said...

Congratulations to you 4!

Babyzilla.......i'm guessing the first was a monster too eh!

I wish you all the best of luck and some sleep!

Gotthammer said...

Congratulations to both you and Mrs Smoove :)

b.smoove said...

@ Bix. Cheers mate. What is this "sleep," of which you speak?

@ The Inner Geek. 8lbs. 21 inches. He's a monster. Voracious. Photos to follow when I've cleared my desk a bit. Cheers for the well-wishes.

@ Alexander Man. I may come to that. I suppose I got plenty of sleep when I was younger.

@ Munky. They are two very, very hungry little people. Cheers.

@ Gothhammer. Thanks. I have to say, she did all the real work. ha.

Thanks one and all for the kindness and the well-wishes. Baby and Mrs Smoove are doing brilliantly. We are tired, but the work is made easier by the gentle kindness of people like yourselves. Cheers. B and family.