Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Alacrity Raffle: and the winner is...

First, I would like to offer a sincere thank you to everyone that donated to the Alacrity Raffle. The AdeptiCon tables also thank you. We managed a considerable surplus and the funds have gone a long way toward making those tables a reality. I hope to see some of you, the gentle readers, soon, and that you will get to enjoy the fruits of your contribution to this worthy task. Again, thank you.

So. In a way, we are all winners... but in a slightly more accurate way...


# 060 is the winner!!!

Congratulations John M.!!! I will ship the package to you after lunch today. Keep an eye to the post. 

Again, thank you one and all, genuinely, sincerely, humbly. Thank you.

As Vinnie Jones would say, "it's been emotional."

++Just in. I've heard word from John and he mentioned that he's been a fan of Space Hulk since the 80's. Moreover, he says that the Alacrity will likely make a tour of his FLGS in Ohio so that more folk can enjoy it. How's that for gentlemanly. Good show, sir. Good show. ++

13 comments:

Tristan said...

Congrats! Superb job b.smoove

Brother Loring said...

:(

Congratulations John M. You lucky, lucky man.

Excellent raffle Mr B.smoove

Brother Armand said...

Congrats to the winner! Where do you live, so we can all come over and play? LOL

Cheers!

Karitas said...

Glad you managed a net gain for 'con tables B.Smoove.

Congrats John M. heres hoping you get many year's enjoyment.

Mordian7th said...

Congrats John, and I look forward to seeing the new tables B.Smoove!

b.smoove said...

Thank you very much, one and all. I cannot adequately state the extent to which I appreciate your support. Thank you. Thank you.

and Thank you.

Admiral Drax said...

Congrats and thanks!

Sidney Roundwood said...

Congratulations John M. And B, it's been an awesome raffle with a great prize. Well done Sir, well done indeed!!!

b.smoove said...

Thank you, kindly.

chaplainaerion said...

That's not an "M", B. It's an "S". John S! That's MEEE! YAAAAY!

Oh....

Well, congrats John, and thanks for the great raffle B. I can't wait to see the new hotness.

Andrew said...

I'm the lucky winner of the Sin of Alacrity. I'm going to be running some kill team at Eastside Games and Cards in Cincinnati, Ohio if you're all interested in playing with this most excellent terrain!

b.smoove said...

@ Chaplainaerion. Funnily enough, I have since learned that John's first name is John, but people that know him and whom he likes call him Andrew (his middle name). As such, the winner is J. Andrew M. I don't suppose that gets you any closer... :)

@ Andrew! Congratulations again! Might I recommend Killzone (see link at right)! ha.

chaplainaerion said...

Well, my name is John but folks that know me call me Larry. Does that help? :D