Monday, March 14, 2011

The Alacrity Raffle: DRAWING TOMORROW

The Alacrity Raffle Drawing will be tomorrow around this time. Please look for a post at that time  with regard to the winner!!! I am tremendously (unnervingly) excited about this, and hope you are as well. 


THANK YOU!!! ...one and all for the generous and kind donations. Your contributions are going (and to some considerable extent already have gone) toward a worthy task. Best of luck to each of you. 


See you tomorrow.


(if you submitted and entry and have not received an email from me with your raffle numbers, please check your spam and contact me immediately. Each entrant should have numbers in hand).

4 comments:

Bix said...

Permission to shout bravo at an annoyingly loud volume,sir.

:D

Mordian7th said...

@Bix: "If you must, George." "HURRAH!"

Looking forward to the raffle, and even if (when) I don't win it, I'm still pleased to be able to contribute to the new tables - the shots from the "part one" post are looking very cool, and have me thinking about trying my hand at something similar for my local group. We've been playing the heck out of Killzone of late!

Captain Kellen said...

Huzzah!

Thank you for the oportunity to win part of the community.

CK

b.smoove said...

Cheers Fellas. I really appreciate your support and enthusiasm for what happens here at A Gentleman's Ones. Thank you, kindly.