Monday, June 6, 2011

Blogroll Bookkeeping

Blogger will not upload new photos at the moment (and I have several waiting to fill out the next sequence of posts), so it seems the perfect time to dip into a bit of admin that has been on my mind for a while now. And so, this bit of bookkeeping will sit alongside an old image or two already in the stable. 

I have tried to stay atop the "blogroll" situation, but fear that I may have accidentally slighted more than one kind reader and fellow blogger out there (by not reciprocating a kindness or otherwise by not paying very close attention to what was happening here in the blogosphere). Generally speaking, I make an effort to add the blogs that I both enjoy and follow; however, the internet is positively heaving with talent and interest, and the list of blogs has grown entirely too mind-bending for me to keep tabs on these days.  

For the reasons above and for others, please email me if you would like your blog added to the roll at right and if I have not done so to date. I tend to use my own roll as a compass for what is of interest out there, but fear that I have not been paying proper attention to massive goings-on. 

Apologies if I have offended. 


Unless there are mitigating circumstances, based exclusively on my own good taste and breeding, I tend to bin any blogs that have lapsed three months without a post. If you can meet those rigorous guidelines and want a spot on the roll, let me know.

Cheers,
B


8 comments:

Da Masta Cheef said...

Speaking of which, there are a few dead blogs on my (also entirely too long) blog roll that I need to shelve as well.

Captain Richard's miniature Civil War said...

keeps you busy, don't it

Krisken said...

I just started following a mass amount of blogs out there and even I am having a hard time keeping up! Even with Blogger keeping track it is easy to lose touch with some blogs.

HOTpanda said...

Cheers for adding me on the blog roll much appreciated as your blog brings in a fair amount of traffic.

The Angry Lurker said...

No apologies needed, it's your blog to do with what you want, good stuff always on your blog.

muggins12 said...

I'm honored to see FreshCoast40k on your blogroll. Thanks much!

Blitzspear said...

Well i never, i'm on there! Thankyou very much indeed it's appreciated. And i tend to give it 6 months before x ing a blog do to lack of posts. I recently added a shed load of new blogs to the roll too.

Brian said...

Thank you kindly, one and all.