Saturday, June 18, 2011

SALE: CHAOS DWARFS and more…


++RARE SALE++


Alas. I will never paint these tiny morsels of OOP menace, and I would prefer that they find a decent, respectable home rather than wallow underneath my sofa for perpetuity.

I cannot be bothered with ebay. Please accept my apologies if this decision inconveniences anyone. Still, I am quite keen to relinquish the ownership of this motley assembly of OOP Chaos Dwarfs plus a few more items that merit relinquishing; I presume that somehow, somewhere out there an interested party lurks. 

Here is how this will work.

-I have identified five bundles of differing miniatures below. Please email me if you are interested in acquiring any/all of these five bundles. I will be checking the internets consistently today in order to make arrangements with potential buyers. First come. First Serve. I will update the site as the bundles go.

-Paypal is the only option. I will ship the models immediately after proper correspondence and payment has been received.

-The price I have quoted includes shipping, presuming that you do not live in the Antarctic or somewhere similar that would clobber me for shipping (if so, we can either split the headache or come to some modest arrangement, I am certain). Otherwise, the price is non-negotiable. I would prefer a straight purchase and will unashamedly favor potential buyers who agree. I believe the prices that I have suggested are both fair and compelling.

-The models will come to you as you see here, though I have heightened the contrast in the photos so that you might get a better peak. I am unwilling to mix-and-match bundles for convenience sake (namely, my own). What you see is what you get.

-Having said that, if you buy it all, I will absolutely slap in a few outstanding extras that didn’t make this cut.

Here is what is on offer:

SOLD  OOP CHAOS DWARFS (35 models in all):
A quick internet search tells me that similar models are being sold from anywhere between 2.00-7.00 USD as an opening bid and without shipping included. You are extremely unlikely to find a similarly massive bundle anywhere; those aforementioned models are going one by one (what hassle), which means assembling a group this size would take years ...and potentially something like 275.00+ USD. Here, you are basically looking at 3.00 USDper.


SOLD OOP CHAOS DWARF BAZOOKA TEAMS and OTHERS (19 models in all):
These are slightly mismatched but also extraordinarily rare to see in such numbers. Have at you.


SOLD HELLCANNON
That is notably less than half price to you and me.


SOLD OOP METAL THUNDERERS (21 models)
The current plastic equivalents look worse and are going for five dollars more with five models less in the equation. I studied English Literature, but that looks like good mathematics to me.


SOLD OOP DWARF HEROES and SOME RANDOMS -including odd FEMALE DWARF:
OOP Runesmith, Whatever His Name Is from the very old Regiments of Renown, the Female Dwarf, that other Dude with his Pipe... In my opinion, this is the best deal of the day. There are some randoms, to be sure, but the rarities in here compensate adequately (she is second in from bottom right)… and the price will not be beat. I promise.

2 comments:

Draxius said...

Alas, Squats they are not Sir! I hope you will get some proper offers :)

Brian said...

Haha. Thank you. I should say, a small bit of work might make them Squats...