Tuesday, July 26, 2011

HoA: Table Progress (10)



This will be brief. 

Yesterday was an amazing day of progress; however, by the time I had got the babies to bed, walked the dog, and enjoyed a modest dinner, I was absolutely spent -genuinely, thoroughly spent. This morning's post hopes to compensate for my absence yesterday and fill you in on the bounds of progress we made on the day. 

FrozenJoe and Skarvald (two local bloggers of both swagger and repute) dropped in yesterday, and intend to do so again today, in order to do their part for HoA and DWB. Unfortunately, I do not have the time to detail nor to discuss adequately the stunning help they provided.


Instead, I will simply offer that both the extra talent and the additional hands made for one of those days in which left me feeling that the whole mad caper was going to come off splendidly. 


I find this part tremendously exciting, as all the little pieces start to come together to make the whole thing


I hope to type some more soon and describe some of the more interesting events, but time presses. Look for more photos tonight or tomorrow morning from another day of ambitious progress today. Fingers crossed.





5 comments:

The Inner Geek said...

The tables are looking better and better. I'm glad you were able to get some assistance and enjoy some progress!

LuckyNo.5 said...

UM WOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW

Looks amazing, I love the green rusty buildings and the wasteland came together so well once painted.

Great work as always!

HOTpanda said...

I think I saw the table twitch...its alive!!!

Skarvald the Troll-faced said...

HA! So you DID take a picture of us while we were hiding from the heretical camera! :) I knew it!

Seriously, though, Brian. These past few days have been an awesome experience for me as I finally got to hang out with you, got to do some hardcore terrain/table-building, got some tan (seriously, I cannot feel my neck...) and it was all in the name of charity. I cannot wait to stop by on Friday to finish this hobby monstrosity and then I can't wait to be one of the many contributors of HoA.

Brian said...

@ The IG. I cannot even begin to tell you how much of a help those fellas have been.

@ LuckyNo.5. Thank you kindly.

@ Panda. indeed. She lives.

@ Skarvald. Heresy indeed. You'll love today's photo. All jest aside, I cannot thank you guys enough. See you Friday.