Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Preview


Though on holiday through the remainder of this week, but I wanted to drop this (and the next) post as a kind of preview teaser-trailer of posts on the horizon. 


Here is a brief overview:

-a Recipe post for Bronze (very soon, promise)
-a Battle Report of my loathsome Arrugginiti v. Roberto Vo5's Dark Angels
-some Warmalove (see: next preview)
-and some old school rollicking adventures (pictured here)


Note: these images may not be what you think... as I have yet to enjoy a game of Warhammer Fantasy in any edition this year. hmmm. scratch your chin.

3 comments:

The Inner Geek said...

The images may not be what they seem...Hmm. Are you using the dorfs for counts as Space Wolves?

The Dwarf is a lie.

HOTpanda said...

I will venture a guess that the dwarves are for painting bronze if they are not for playing fantasy. It would be sweet though if it were about fantasy 8th edition as I am about jump aboard that ship before it sails.

Porky said...

I have no idea, but I want to find out. I'm glad I've only just seen this post in fact, so I have less time to wait.