Thursday, December 29, 2011

NEWSFLASH: 11th Company’s 100th podcast




If you are at all interested in hearing this humble author try desperately (and unsuccessfully) not to sound like a complete prat in his very first podcast interview, well then have a listen to the 11th Company’s 100th podcast of glory.

Nevermind me. There’s actually quite a lot of great material there for your delectation. Have a gander.

Despite my umms and ahhhs, the experience was an interesting and an exciting one. Were it not for the profound unease the sound of my own voice inspires in me, I might try it all again. Alas. 

6 comments:

Skarvald the Troll-faced said...

That was a splendid interview, sir! Way to steal the spotlight *rolling on the floor, laughing* You definitely should do it again, I think we should all bum some podcast to interview us about Killzone.

Because we are awesome.

Michael Ovsenik said...

Awesome! Can't wait to hear it.

Big Jim said...

Good interview, although I have never acted like or said that you were my silent partner, Dang it!

Skar, you and Brian will be invited onto Deepstrike Radio sometime in January, so the three of us can talk some Killzone. Plus there will also be a TCP podcast coverage as well, which you are both invited to be a part of.

2012 looks to be Glorious for Killzone, yep I said it!

Jim

Skarvald the Troll-faced said...

I'll gladly do it. It's time for the 40k community to hear Skarvald's Bulgaian accent... of DoOooOOoooOM.
It's actually quite funny, because today as I was working I was kind of going over the things I would say if I were interviewed for a podcast.

BRING IT ON! For Russ and the Allfather and what not. WAaaaaaAaagh!

Sidney Roundwood said...

Splendid stuff, Brian. I'm definately going to download and have a listen. Have a great New Year and all the best for 2012!

Brian said...

Thanks fellas. I finally got the courage to listen to my very modest contribution -in no small part on account of your encouragement. The rest of it is far superior, but I didn't cringe through the entire segment at least. Ha.

Thanks for your kind words and support. It is greatly appreciated.