Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Basement of Death


AdeptiCon happened. You may have heard.


Since those entirely too fleeting moments of pure hobby stupendousness, I have been working hard to stitch my real life back together and to find new avenues and outlets for all that hobby mojo. it can be a struggle at times, to be candid. While I have a several extraordinarily exciting projects heating on the burner (patience, I’ll discuss each of these in turn when the moment is right), I must confess that I am also struggling to find direction in my personal-recreational hobby frontier. After all that focus, exertion, stress, and general hard work it seems that I have a 3’x3’ table-sized hole in my hobby, and it was bittersweet to say goodbye to those monsters…


Where are they now those tables? Well, three of them are here… in The Basement of Death. How about that for a title. And I must confess that it warms me tremendously to see them in action! Oh glorious action!

What an extraordinary setup. Thank you, Troy, for the very kind support. I cannot imagine a better home for the tables. It gives me quite a lot of satisfaction to know that they are being enjoyed to their full potential. Absolute class.


Glorious.  

4 comments:

Loquacious said...

Oh, how supremely awesome.

Skarvald the Troll-faced said...

Never got the chance to meet any of the guys, but they do seem like a nice crowd! AND they seem to be enjoying the fruits of our labor quite a lot, which is a bonus, hehehe.

Good for them! Good for them... ;3

Von said...

Nice boards. You done a good deed there, sir.

Brian said...

@ Lo. Thank you very much -wanted to say again how pleasant it was to meet you and the Dude a while back.

@ Skarvald. Top notch crowd indeed from Brew City. I couldn't think of a better place for those tables. By the way, shouldn't you be painting?

@ Von. Welcome back! Good to see you on the interwebs once more. And thank you for the kind words.

Cheers.