Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WIP Killzone: Lost and Damned SOG


I already shared a few pictures of these fellows in the promotion for Cards and Tokens * (of which there are a few, very few, left. Act now). The keen observer might have noticed. Still, with the run up to a Chaotic New Codex and with rumors of Allies and Traitor Guard floating through the interwebs, I felt compelled to revisit these fledgling psycopaths.


Pictured here is the beginning of a Traitor Guard Special Operations Group for Killzone –which remains the very, very best way to indulge absolutely any and every hobby gumption one has.


Roughly 15 models. 2 Rough Riders. Some quirky but simple conversions. Done and Done. My Traitor Guard hobby itch has been sufficiently scratched.


…and if/when the new Chaos Codex prods me for more, well then I have a fine foundation upon which to build.

Glory. 

* I had meant to ship a batch of these earlier in the week, though this was impossible. Instead, ANY and ALL orders will be shipped by Saturday. If you'd like to get in on the action, be certain to do so by then... 

Cheers.

4 comments:

sonsoftaurus said...

Very nice! I like the bright red hair against the pale skin. Like a force of Ronald McDonalds.

Brian said...

Haha. I love it - the Chaos Clown Show. I always suspected that Ronald McD was pure evil.

Da Masta Cheef said...

"My Traitor Guard hobby itch has been sufficiently scratched."

Then may Grandfather Nurgle bestow his blessings upon you, so that that itch may never again be sufficiently scratched!

Brian said...

@ Da Masta Cheef. Quite right.