Saturday, August 25, 2012

Galactic Force: Wreck Age



If you are in the greater Chicagoland area, or if you like to drive, fly, swim, or generally meander on a lazy Saturday afternoon, stop by Galactic Force Games (1120 W. Belmont Ave) in Chicago. Matt and I are going to be there running Wreck Age demonstration games. We will be about the place from 1:00 to 5:00 or later, and there’s plenty more happening in and around the store. Good times. Great FLGS.



We will also be judging a painting contest that has been running since our last outing there earlier this month. I am specifically looking forward to this bit of business, as the hobby end of the equation is my particular interest.


Failing that, have a gander at the Wreck Age Kickstarter. I know there’s  a glut of these at the moment, but as a young, ambitious, and up-and-coming company, we would be particularly grateful for your time and attention. Thank you in advance!

6 comments:

Lord Siwoc said...

Give my best to Mat. Or actually just say hello from Johnny in Denmark!

Hope you will have a great time. Would have loved to stop by for a game!!!

Gotthammer said...

And ask him about that NoGhost! ;p

I asked him before but we got distracted talking about an Australia sourcebook (ask him about that too, it's very economical to produce)

Have a great time and take lots of photos!

Brian said...

@ Lord Siwoc. Perhaps we should take this show on the road. I would take any excuse at all to get back to Denmark!

@ Gotthammer. NoGhost. Check. I'll pass it along for certain. I have to admit at this point, I can't help you much there as I am still trying to catch up on Matt and Anton's two year head start in all this.

Thanks for the kind words, and the support.
All the best,
B

Matt said...

Australian Sourcebook- 'Everyone Died'

Thanks for the worldwide love, guys!

Niels P said...

Please do take the show on the Road to Copenhagen..

There will be beer ;)

Looks like great fun.

Niels P said...

Please do take the show on the road for Copenhagen.

Would be great fun to try it out :)
There will be beer...